1. Stop tearing down my President Obama picture. It’s my office, too. You get to have stupid ass drawings and a picture of Captain Picard in here. I want a President Obama picture in here. With the words “My Hero” scribbled beneath it. Plus, it was an adorable picture. How could you hate on this?
How adorable is he? And he is probably the awesomest person in the world. And like it or not, he is our President. El Presidente. The Master and Commander. And I will be voting him in again. UPDATE: Hanging a pic of the Royals is A-Ok (yes, Prince Harry, looking dashing as ever, I might add, is hanging above my desk) but the President is not. Ok. Got it.
2. Democrats trying to “show them” by voting Democrats out of office and allowing Republicans to begin their terrifying rule again. The muthafucking Democrats can’t wave a magic wand and unfuck the 8 years of fuck-ups caused by that functional retard, George Bush. The economy is fucked. The country is fucked. And you’re not helping by voting out those who actually care about this country. Newsflash, the GOP doesn’t. They care about money and corporations. Buy a clue. Thanks.
3. Michele Bachmann existing. Why does she exist? Why is she even a serious political contender? I blame the GOP for this. If you wouldn’t have paraded that pitbull with lipstick out in front of the entire world, Bachmann would never have had a chance. Fuck you, GOP. Seriously.
4. Stop saying being gay is a choice. It is not a choice. You can’t “pray the gay away”, *coughcough* Mister Michele Bachmann, I’m looking at you *coughcough*. You say it’s “wrong” and “against God”, but it’s not. And I’ll tell you why. People who are gay, or bi, or trans, or whatever are born that way (horrible Lady Gaga song notwithstanding) and if you run around saying God doesn’t make mistakes, then either God was wrong by making these people “different” or God made a mistake. It’s one or the other, people. So which is it? If you want to not like somebody because they’re gay, fine. That’s your right, I suppose. But stop trying to get others to share your hate. And stop trying to turn an entire country against those people. It’s hard enough to go through life different. When you tell these kids they’re an abomination and should just die, you’re not helping the situation. Everyone is different. That’s what makes life wonderful. If everyone was the same, life would suck. Let people live, damn! And stop breeding so much hate in this country. Just. Stop.
5. Along those lines, stop being racist, sexist, whateverist. It is riduculous. Hating on someone because of the color of their skin, or their sex, or whatever is assinine. No one gets to chose how they are born or to whom. I don’t hate you because you are a religious, sexist whacko. Don’t hate on me because I am a female.
44 days until I am on a plane for Australia. It’s about damn time because America and I need a break. And here’s hoping I can swing a full time gig down there, or snatch up a school visa because I really don’t think I want to come back.